Natures Lovers dream come true! Manuel Antonio is the smallest, but unequaled for wildlife diversity, stunning beauty and accessibility natural park in Costa Rica. Next to the fishing town of Quepos, it is the most visited natural park in the country, providing the best example of sustainable development of tourist services and attractions always preserving the natural surroundings. Youâ€™ll find yourself surrounded by several species of natural life in the abundant pristine beaches and tiny bays, where youâ€™ll have plenty of options between a full serviced white sanded beach with infinite amount of activities or several private spots only for yourself.
This is the perfect vacation package for surfers visiting Costa Rica with a non-surfer partner, though Manuel Antonio isnâ€™t renowned as a surfing destinations, youâ€™ll find several un-crowded spots with excellent surfing conditions a short drive away. As in all our vacation packages youâ€™ll have the advantage of the comfortable 4×4 rental included in the price, so if at any point youâ€™ll feel the urge for a stronger wave you are less than an hour away from the famous Playa Hermosa, Jaco and Esterillos to the north and Dominical, Playa Rey and Boca Damas to the south.
Manuel Antonio Vacation Itinerary
- Day 1 to 8: As soon as you land in Costa Rica a Surf Voucher representative will be at the airport to greet and escort you to the car rental office nearby where youâ€™ll receive your prepaid 4×4. We always include in all our prices the basic mandatory insurance; at the rental office youâ€™ll have the option to purchase additional services (GPS, mobile phone rental, cooler, child seats, etc).
Get your bags in the car and start the two and half hour drive to the Hotel Villa Bosque, right next to the Manuel Antonio natural park entrance and a 3 minute walk from the main beach. On the way to the hotel youâ€™ll drive through some of the most renown surf spots in Costa Rica, Quepos and the center of town.
Get settled in your room and start recharging you batteries immerse in paradisiacal nature. Visiting the Natural Park is a must, the ticket prices are always affordable and we highly recommend taking advantage of the guided tour at least once. At the main beach youâ€™ll have plenty of activity to choose from Paragliding and ATV tours to Yoga classes, if you wish a more private location ask the friendly hotel staff for directions. In the vicinity youâ€™ll find several dining options from affordable local cuisine to restaurants owned and managed by world famous chefs, but most importantly donâ€™t give up the chance of surfing some of the best waves in the world in the, only known by locals, spots nearby.
- Day 8: On your last day in Costa Rica youâ€™ll have to check out from the Hotel Villa Bosque at Manuel Antonio at least 5 hours before your flight departures. We highly recommend reserving the latest possible flight to get to the airport on time.
It will take you around two and half hours to get to the rental car office near the airport to return your vehicle, their free shuttle will escort you to your departure terminal just in time for you to buy the airport taxes ($26) and have a safe flight back home.
Services Included in the Manuel Antonio Vacation:
- Price Per Person in Double Occupancy Green Season $555.48 (Tax included with 4Ă—4 Suzuki Jimmy)
- Price Per Person in Double Occupancy High Season $646.48 (Tax included with 4Ă—4 Suzuki Jimmy)
- Price Per Person in Quadruple Occupancy Green Season $343.31 (Tax included with 4Ă—4 Hyundai Tucson)
- Price Per Person in Quadruple Occupancy High Season $412.26 (Tax included with 4Ă—4 Hyundai Tucson)
- Airport pick up and transfer to the rental office
- Seven nights at Hotel Villa Bosque in a Standard Room.
- Breakfast for 7 days at Hotel Villa Bosque
- 8 Days 4Ă—4 rental with mandatory insurance
- 24/7 Emergency Phone Number
Not Included in the Manuel Antonio Vacation:
Personal expenses, tips and gratuities, additional activities, additional insurance coverage, airport tax (paid at the Airport $26.00 per person) and additional meals not contemplated on the itinerary.
Hotel Villa Bosque Manuel Antonio
Villa Bosque hotel is a small hotel next to Manuel Antonio National Park and beach, the best place to take some time to yourself and relax in this amazing combination of beach and tropical rain forest. Every room is equipped with cable TV, private bathrooms, safety deposit box and A/C. The hotel is one of the few hotels in Manuel Antonio that is just a few steps to the beach, National Park, restaurants, supermarkets and stores. It is the best option to enjoy this heavenly paradise.
Every room offers:
â€˘Â Â Â Air Condition
â€˘Â Â Â LCD cable TV
â€˘Â Â Â Hot water
â€˘Â Â Â Safety box
â€˘Â Â Â Wireless internet
The restaurant offers authentic Costa Rican meals as well as international exquisite food, made only with the freshest ingredients. Try their special fresh seafood dishes as â€śthe mariscadaâ€ť or the Lobster. You can also enjoy a delicious tropical cocktail, a beer or the wide variety of National and International wine collection.
Manuel Antonio Video